Saturday, December 17, 2022

Powerism.

 The new thing: not racism not sexism, I call it 'powerism', which actually relates to your spending power.  As Jordan Petersen says, money attracts money', I'd say via a mechanism in a sycophant's brain which filters in anyone remotely related to power (eg the PM) and filters out the rest of us.

No matter your brain power or your investment in an education and the wish to make the world a better place, systems are geared toward the wealthy I mean the uber-wealthy by way of powerism.

I say this because I can't imagine, say, Andrew Little having to pay for this rare drug, Eculizumab, which this family can't afford https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/12/family-s-desperate-plea-as-sick-son-faces-move-to-australia-because-expensive-treatment-not-funded-in-new-zealand.html

This especially grinds after watching Jacinda Ardern flip another cool $3million to Zelensky's corruption fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment