Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 3 years

10/06/26

@6.39pm©§




I’ve been 3 years a shut in

Not doing nothing

Inchingly moving

and so slowly shuddering


I’ve been three years a shut in

the memories come flooding

I stand then I fall again

so slowly recovering


I’ve been three years a shut in

the narcissist plundering

my soul with a thundering

narcissistic whine -


like a fan belt that’s slipping

a brake pad not gripping

a drive shaft that’s stripping

itself from not fitting


I’ve been three years a shut in

can’t share all the muttering

or voice all the stuttering

from prayers for recovering


I’ve been three years a shut in

three years de-cluttering

three years - not fluttering

not busting - not trusting


Three years of shut in

& hiding from narcissm

three years of voluntary

no one gets me

no body gets to me

no body gets to me

nobody near to me

nothing - it’s clear to me

those three years are dear to me

three years of mad, bewildered, insane healing. … mucho gracias amigos x

No comments:

Post a Comment