Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Audre

24/03/2026 9.44 am

©§ggfx


Trying to hang on for

Somebody’d virtue

I kept what I could and had

No intention to hurt you

My words and my lyrics

Said do not desert you

The prettiest pictures were going off google

I tried to explain in my dreams in the drain

But the tangle got louder

Not smaller not prouder

They kept my in chained

So that I would refrain from the

Voice yes the Voice saying

“I wrote that bad crap

that dissed on an artist

so passive-aggressive

so righteous recessive  

how hard is it to see that

we misplace the blame

and the anger, the shame

of the patsy, the tricked one,

recorded covertly,

consent by deception,

duress and brutality,

downright humiliation?”

I hung on to her picture,

the angle the good one,

I put it on twitter so

nowhere could it run

the algo said “wipe that!

by jumping Jehoshaphat,

we cannot afford any

affront to ‘Lorde’

our creation by wiretap

by sneaky new brain cap…”

I fell in the trap

I so trusted, got busted,

and thrown in a cell

and the nuthouse as well

fake doctor psychiatrist 

he acted so impressed

and faked all my consent

to whatever implant

fake plod got me hissing

& fucked with no kissing

the counterfeit cars, yeah,

E        F# min

Can’t lie

F# min     B

It throws the timing out …

   


cut & paste*

24/03/2026 8.26am ©§ggfx


*Blue Medusa.   3


They cut and paste her body

& copy copy cat

The plastic smile was nouveau style

The epaulettes grew fat


They cut and paste her body

A template for the mags

Another ‘fit’ celebrity

Returning from the drags


They cut and paste her body

The superfans grew wild

She’s left out looking shoddy

Appearances on trial


They cut and paste her body

The fake psychiatrist

Got pen to paper way to rape her

How she won’t be missed


They cut and paste her body

Some million dollar clones

The paparazzi all were nasty

At the home alone


They cut and paste her body

Her lovers all were lost

The lies and fries so would devise

A way to dodge the cost


They cut and paste and in their haste

Forgot their tech was in her head

Her memory intact to see

Their faces at the apogee


They cut and paste her body

Her tears fell onto Grok

And in a dream some long lost scheme

Was lifted from the block


They cut and paste her body

And rubbed their hands in glee

Those with no soul can all grow old

Without a history

No way, no history

No prayers no players

No white soothsayers

No soul no whole

No portal home

No sense their fence

Becomes so dense

They trip the wires

Are their own fires

Be hoisted, foisted,

Fall so hard,

Be hoisted by their

Own petard………



No comments:

Post a Comment