Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Malleable time

 time 

is malleable


8/06/26

8.28am


I met a geezer

right from FISA

I can’t remember what’s his name

Just a pleaser

kind of geezer

the kind who looks inside your brain….


    those sticky fingers

    looking for pingers

    rhyming ringers

    darling, bring us

    some more words……ok?

    I’ll make it so right

    your copyright

    (after one night)

     is guaranteed

     ……….they won’t complain…

     they can’t complain…

     we’ll blow their brain…

      they’ll come around again…


Time is malleable

 not infallible

 time goes seven thousand ways…

 thoughts are stealable

  and nought revealable

  we’ll publish them earlier by days…or months …or years if you’re lucky chucky


It hurts when you’ve been done over

don’t make me talk about it….

scratch a rockstar and you’ll find a corporate

different hair and a new co-ordinate

a new song straight off of m k ultra

like ‘man, I just get off on this culture’

a trillion dollars for a massive hit

right in the ear piece of a true hypocrite.








No comments:

Post a Comment