Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 No words

24/08/2025 @ 1.55pm ©∞



I keep looking at my lunch and thinking

“A Palestinian would think this a feast.”

While on their border the glasses are clinking,

Inhuman and alien, at the very least.

The whole industry of lying and deceiving

Calculated to bring humans pain

It’s time for carl Sagan to be leaving

No more invitations to rape here again…


The dirty professors in their crumbling towers

Pick and pontificate like the toad

Racking up expenses & logging their hours,

Maybe it’s time for them to hit the road.

Never in my life have I seen such cruel sadism

Abomination not a word that reaches their depths…

Never on this planet has there been live streamed racism

Sanctioned by the governments’ mouth, the press..


I keep on looking at my fridge and thinking,

“There but for the grace of our God go I”

Although we eat the propaganda with no blinking

The truth’s so shocking no one can even cry!

Humans on the precipice while systems pushing-

“Buy and play, enjoy this world of pain!” 

“Last chance, baby, and last big offer,

Humans won’t be human, no, not ever again.”


No words.



No comments:

Post a Comment