clone phone home*
21/03/2025 8.24am ©©©§ggfx
*Blue Medusa. 2
Hybrids, replicants or clones
Their head receptors all phone home….
I think I’ll have my Friday on a Saturday,
E.T. phone home.
I had a thought upon this classic day,
E.T. phone home.
I recognise a simple pattern, hey,
You are my clone,
Making a million that went thatta way:
Your LA home.
Nine o’clock in the morning
I like my coffee hot
But cold is better than nothing
If that’s what’s what-I got
Clone phone home….
I’m old enough to be your old gran
ET phone home
But I’m classing here as an also ran-
ET phone home.
a jumper talked me into bed
ET phone home
years ago for a step ahead
& a meaty bone
Nine am in the morning
Im writing stuff again
You’re hooked like a tailgate yawning
Who’s in my brain??
Clone phone home…..
Body Area Networks- are you insane?
buzzed an electrical impulse ,straight to my brain
15 minute city, a really glossy trap,
The feeling isn’t pretty, what ya think of that?
Clone phone home….
Time Carrion*
23/03/2026 9.17pm ©§ggfx
*BLUE MEDUSA. 1
Wake up call at 3am
I’m wondering’ who it is again
My noodle’s frigging wrecked but then
Ain’t nothing new
I stumble through…
Misfit of the categorisation
Damned if I can’t find the station
is my imagination
Blue?
I dreamed of you………….
Keep my thought so pure and white
I cannot dream of you tonight
You’re half my age and less again
This time jump messes up my brain….
Wake up call at seven thirty
across the ditch they’re getting ready
Camera action lights and makeup
Coffee me I try to wake up
Keep my thoughts so excavated
Knew I couldn’t masquerade it
Called for music, called for car
I sounded like a budgerigar……cheep cheep! (I was a sinful girl)
cheep cheep! (I let the time go twist & twirl)
cheep cheep! (We met last century)
cheep cheep! (Won’t passion let me be?)
~~~~
Wake up call it’s afternoon,
I doubt there’ll be another tune
As good as what we played back then
So lets go back and live again…….cheep cheep! (I fly above the moon)
cheep cheep! (I spy the same cartoon)
cheep cheep! (You got me decimated,
not what I anticipated)
Time carrion
I fly with bits of prism
My barrier breaks I lose the rhythm
Time carrion
Vultures soon descending
The angry impulse never ending
Time carrion
______________*

No comments:
Post a Comment