Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 

Dr Conlon’s Defence

08/03/2025 @ 8.30am

©©©§ ggfx


Ukelele chords:


D               C            C9

Dr Conlon saved my life

         D               C9

With ivermectin A

D                             C       C9

Had a brain bleed in the night

G6                    D   (Or Bm7 keys)

He made it go away

       “                 “


Woke up on a stretcher bed,

saw it was ward five,

with a bandage on my head,

happily alive!

Oh happy and alive!


“Massive dose is what she needs,

trust the DNA,       

there’s no time to beg and plead,

…so help it on it’s way….

……  & make it go away…..“



Dr Conlon saved my life,

saved my DNA

saved me from the vulture’s wife

waiting for some prey,

for a million dollar payday………..


     “Oh no I am not married,

       I fly these streets alone,

       & search for one who tarried

       without their telephone..


        somebody with their organs

         deliciously concealed,

         & hiding from the Gorgon’s reach

          but they will be revealed..

          Oh they will be revealed!”


I was taken

7/2/2025

©©©§ ggfx /janie/Jane watts


I’m no junkie the nitinol rots my teeth


I was taken

World was shaken

No court case

Against Zimmerman

I was taken 

Disappeared in the bracken

Police laughing

Paid by Zimmerman

Nobel prizes dont

Hide disguises

The fakest liars say

‘I wrote this song’

Copyright is the

Prize of the night

Snatched from my sight

Like relayed on

Time shifts over

The contract’s over

So sorry lover

My patience gone

Devious distortion

The law’s contortion

By deceit apportioned

I signed my thumb

Pub rights taken

The jargon laden

With mis-understanding

Don’t get that wrong.

Duress, deceit,

The game was complete

Now get your feet

Out of my song.

Three generations

Of work been taken

The trees been shaken

Every note every song

Enuf’s enuf

Don’t sell me that stuff

Rip you contract up

And just get gone.


Get your stentrode/brain reading tech out of my planet & what the heck

The sentence I give you be tried and true/ your own medicine in your cerebellum too.

No comments:

Post a Comment