Roger Roger…all is well!
23/09/2025 @7.53 am ©∞
Well climate change is the new excuse
For politicians who play fast and loose
With every concept being held dear:
“Oh mamma, won’t you get me outta here?”
Climate change, not a natural thing,
Just useful for every ding a ling
To ring the changes like a bell:
“Go shelter in place & all is well!”
Before we know we’re all walled in
The global hiestermasters all sport a grin:
“There’s a dollar in every breath you take,
We’ll make you pay and no mistake!”
“And you’ll all be fighting one another,
Mother and sister, brother and brother,
So you won’t see our evil plan
And if you can’t see it nobody can!”
With an evil laugh she slunk away
“I’ll be back to collect another day,
And while I’m at it, please be kind,
Remember to drool on my behind.
I’m leaving a robot in my place,
Exact same body, exact same face,
Your perception blurred by your tv,
Argument classed: ‘Insanity’
I’ve got an A.I. advisory
Provided absolutely free
No need for parliamentary
Debate on what is mandatory
So pay up now and no exception
I’m incapable of misdirection
My guiding lines are writ in stone.” -
Oh whoops, I think the just got blown!

No comments:
Post a Comment