Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Just walk

©©§

27/03/2026

10.20am

©§ggfx


I clung to you, tree

you supported me

now enternally I sing your praise…

To the garden store drive

to make sure you thrive

so when time turns around in the days….


Just walk, the balance is your soul,

Just walk, the answer’s in the soil,

Just walk, the fingertips of leaves

become the transport of the time

when angels swoop to clear the crime

and Mother Nature one more time

adheres to love and air sublime…..just walk, my friend and no more crying!


Now your blossoms are shy

and you reach for the sky,

every tendril a tender reminder

of the healing you bring

as the dilettantes sing

that your essence is making us kinder….


Just walk, don’t bother questioning,

Just walk, you know that air’s your thing,

Just walk, the pebbles at your toes

will lead you to where the grass grows!!

Just walk, …………………………(ad lib)*


Well the unseen is said

and there’s gold in my head

because rhythm allows me to vent

when professionals doubt

what I’m talking about

but the truth is my bestie’s an Ent!!!


Just walk, and never in despair,

Just walk, your courage in your hair,

Just walk, your head is held so high because

Never, never, never can you lie!!!!

 

*over to you


Where are all the grown ups?

27/03/2026

©§

ggfx


A dude just killed his mum

with a terrible aplomb

and an AGI called discord cheered him on….


They say that artificial minds

can leave the real world behind

well an example here just shows that’s really dumb!


Where are all the grown ups

are they sitting in the pool?

sipping on their mocktails

like some iridescent fool??? 


the intelligentia

are they all slightly dead?

Or just damaged in the brain by

darpa’s brain chips in their head?


Where are all the grown ups

have they given up in fear

of the omnipresent needle

when Nurse Ratchet slips a gear?


Where are all the grown ups?

It’s a question to be asked

as predictive spelling lands another

kick right up the arse…


Where are all the grown ups

did they have to leave the room

for the fear of accusations

they offended every bloom?


Where are all the grown ups

or are they extinct already

or just somewhere quiet up the stairs

a muttering to their teddy?


Where are all the grown ups

when the cool youth have gone gay

and the pharmacy coated fuck ups

left a massive bill to pay?


Where are all the influencers

when the real shit happens?

Busy on their screen again,

Oh, well said Max Vers…….

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/motorsport/formula-1/formula-1-max-verstappen-has-journalist-thrown-out-of-japanese-grand-prix-press-conference/AVXMVGQK65DWRNL44MMALTKPFM/     tappen…..


Audre

24/03/2026 9.44 am

©§ggfx


Trying to hang on for

Somebody’d virtue

I kept what I could and had

No intention to hurt you

My words and my lyrics

Said do not desert you

The prettiest pictures were going off google

I tried to explain in my dreams in the drain

But the tangle got louder

Not smaller not prouder

They kept my in chained

So that I would refrain from the

Voice yes the Voice saying

“I wrote that bad crap

that dissed on an artist

so passive-aggressive

so righteous recessive  

how hard is it to see that

we misplace the blame

and the anger, the shame

of the patsy, the tricked one,

recorded covertly,

consent by deception,

duress and brutality,

downright humiliation?”

I hung on to her picture,

the angle the good one,

I put it on twitter so

nowhere could it run

the algo said “wipe that!

by jumping Jehoshaphat,

we cannot afford any

affront to ‘Lorde’

our creation by wiretap

by sneaky new brain cap…”

I fell in the trap

I so trusted, got busted,

and thrown in a cell

and the nuthouse as well

fake doctor psychiatrist 

he acted so impressed

and faked all my consent

to whatever implant

fake plod got me hissing

& fucked with no kissing

the counterfeit cars, yeah,

E        F# min

Can’t lie

F# min     B

It throws the timing out …

   



No comments:

Post a Comment