Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Analogue


I can’t handle LED’s

Flashing lights are not for me


Consent Obtained via Deception

they get you at the fake reception


F.u.


29/11/2025


https://www.showstudio.com/contributors/stella_mccartney


https://fashionjournal.com.au/fashion/taylor-swift-x-stella-mccartney-collaboration-kinda-fugly/


https://www.johnlewis.com/content/baby-children/stella-mccartney-kids



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBBK03ywYrc


How do you choose a hill to die on?

Rather it chooses you

How do you know which bed to lie on,

Covered with morning dew

Where is the mantra in this heat?

Where is the song to sing?

Why is the dumbest of dumb on repeat,

Eclipsing everything?

Bring me some cold

Before I grow old….


Out on the farm….

They sound the alarm….

The steers say they’re girls….

What in the world????


Everyone’s changing modality…

Saying their greed is for charity…

Something has given our minds a big twerk

Now being kind is defined as a jerk..


I wrote a song or two on my timeline

Hearing it sung by you is a fineline

Media says it’s true but I’m cryin’

Subtle nudge sent it through that you’re lying


The system is set up to

Make you regret it 

If you go round saying the truth

Its lie that we live on

You won’t be forgiven

For pointing the obvious out, strewth…


07/12/2025 @ 7.00am. ƒ§ƒ∞©©©©©©©©∞jane hamilton-post





No comments:

Post a Comment