Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Evil is not weed

27/08/2025

©∞


Evil is not weed

Evil is the alien hand

Which doth distort the seed.

https://rumble.com/v6s0f9x-2020-moderna-patent-nanobots-developed-in-israel-release-toxins-and-harvest.html?

Re


Stay in bed all day

Blessed is the one who spits that

Every dog shall have his day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Q4m84doTY


I want my old body back

This sewed on thing is so slack

I mean the ambush by the ambulance was

A thing of intransigence

I just want my real body back


I want my own body back

I’m victim of a tbt attack

I used to be a blood type O but

Now I’m A so there you go

I want my own body back


Dirty old celebrities all

Flaunting bodies if you please

They left me crawling on my knees with

Nothing left to cling to

Million pesos changing hands while

Purveying the latest brands but

Kicking up the blackest sands is

All that they will bring you


I want my old body back

The ‘hospital’s got many on the rack as

Science and technology will

demonstrate it all you see 

The body transfer industry is

Massive in obscurity

But I just want my

Just want my

Want my natural body I was born with

That was torn off

I want my own body back. Thank you.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/360807659/international-conman-hid-criminal-past-immigration-officials?cx_testId=48&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=1&utm_source=more_from_stuff&utm_medium=referral#cxrecs_s

 

https://www.thepress.co.nz/nz-news/360805642/international-conman-who-posed-united-nations-rep-ripped-christchurch-hotels?cx_testId=8&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=3&utm_source=the_press_stuff_home&utm_medium=referral#cxrecs_s

No comments:

Post a Comment