Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Car krash

©

28/06/2025 @12.37


Covered in blood

Down in the mud

You took the car

& left how bizarre

Who am I to listen?

Who am I to say?

If you buck the system gonna

Get it anyway…


With a black eye I

humbly apply to

arraign my why and

nothing know I but

Old Mickey Finn had

Got a leg in and

drunk? No, not I, more like

scopolamine blind and


trafficked again

continuous pain of

CIA lies and

stuff to despise this

double-entendre   got me

thrown in the pond where I

signed I was conned by some 

industry john


  Oh look out- it comes again this

  rule to flout: counterfeit- plain

  clothes car crime made in hades name

  my broken hart my injured vein


Car Krash

So sexy kriminal

Car Krash with

Words subliminal

Car Krash

system original

What a good idea! Let’s make it clear…we love you dear…your blood’s our beer…

Car Krash. 


https://www.businessinsider.com/how-formula-one-team-transports-drivers-cars-staff-world-season-2023-11


https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/tribunal-largely-dismisses-ina-kara-frances-claims-over-luxury-bmw-defects/HPFM553NU5HERKYLAFRU7STF34/#google_vignette


https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/christchurch-former-car-dealer-chris-schwartz-sent-customer-photos-of-excrement-genitalia/WHHRL2ZT6RA2NAEUIQK5UQU3NE/

No comments:

Post a Comment