Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Whisper

24/01/2025


“Mum” I hear it on the wind

the rainy clouds do not rescind

“hey mamma..” We’re so far apart

The rain & clouds it breaks my heart


I write for who? I do not know

My thoughts picked out for so and so

My life a hollow empty can

They threw their trash & then they ran


Hypnosis & technology

Implanted longings nudging me

Is every brush stroke duplicated?

The wind and rain are implicated


Once I said a man raped me

On the divan it’s plain to see

The bruise & blood becoming me

But who in all reality?


Now everybody’s someone else

It says in bittersweet the verse

I dream of things id never do

Another body through and through


So pointed finger turns around

My conscience linger on the sound

The rain and clouds may settle down

Not be so proud next time around


Abusers wear another’s gown

The wear and tear they will not own

Their evil deeds can now be shown

as time that’s shifted for their fun….


No comments:

Post a Comment