Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Stockholm syndrome

14/02/2026 7.44am

©©§ggfx


In case you want to know

I’m still in slave mode

My implant’s on the road

Until my head explodes


In case you’re wondering

I never get to sing

My work ain’t worth a thing 

at least that’s what they’re telling me……..

  

  But here I am on keys

  There are no mysteries

The feedback loop’s on freeze

 For dirty songs like these…


In case you want to know

How money got so low

Managers overflow

The pop machine’s aglow


They say that she’s on fire

But she’s a dirty liar

The cap was jacked all right

Now people hypnotised


     But here I am on keys

     Obeying’s my disease

     I’m driven by the beast

     The demons at their feast


She stole the name from Queen

And I was in between

Like shuttered in despair

Her bugs were in my hair


In case you’re wondering

I never get to sing

The words come through my head

All revenue is dead

My agent was a toad

Who kissed me on the road

Her hair a glistening

She took my song to sing

In case you’re listening 

The time is gathering

“       “      “      “

*

etc

ps. I never knowingly signed any contract to write lyrics for anybody.  Anything I signed was under duress and deception.





No comments:

Post a Comment