Huia
©©©©©©©©§
26/04/26
4.45pm
Huia~the rare bird that sings in the night
I wonder in my dreams of flight
and grounded places,
all surrounded by an understanding
which was so demanding
that my heart is twisted, blistered,
waiting for the sound of your cry.
Copyright
©©§ggfx
25/04/26
12.44
So did Kim Dotcom
really murder someone?
what is copyright, anyway,
something that the Beatles play?
So did Kim Dotcom
really hurt anyone?
Were his servers full of porn
or was that some lawyer spawn?
Copyright violation!!!
Copyright violation!!!
It’s the scourge of the nation!!!
Copyright violation!!!
Never mind the children,
murdered and killed then,
never mind the young women,
those crimes are forgiven,
never mind the axe murders,
nor the traffickers and herders,
blind ol’ justice mistaken
over copyright violation.
Pales before today’s degustation,
the vilest crimes don’t hit the station:
murder, rape and vile temptation,
but money’s money, so “ © violation” !!!
Copywriting
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©§
23/04/2026 7.51am
Te Voyager
so unrefined~
your coded snare,
get in behind!
You jumped my script
mirrored my mind
you tapped my brain,
get in behind.
Your revenue
is karma blind
don’t say you knew
get in behind!
********___ ********___ ********___ <><><><><<<<~~~.
Your plastic heart,
your plastic mind,
all tear apart,
get in behind!
The lies prevail,
they’re so unkind,
we lift the veil,
get in behind!
Te Voyager
so unrefined
& coded snare,
get in behind!
********___ ********___ ********___ <><><><><<<<~~~.
********___ ********___ ********___ <><><><><<<<~~~.
©©©©©§ggfx
https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-15753743/Rebel-Wilson-MacInnes-court-Deb-Ghost.html
Fast
Preparing the body for fasting requires some thought and planning.
Do I have a quiet space with little to no interruptions?
Do I have the necessary filtered water, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, emergency fruit leather for chewing on or similar?
Do I have alternative distractions from the kitchen and thinking about meal preparation?
Do I have a clear plan for how the fast will begin and progress?
Having a clear plan means preparing the psyche for focus and fasting.
Can I basically isolate for three days?
Can I see into the stimuli for the habits I wish to break? (Ie. recalling the times, environments and encouragements to indulge in an unwanted behaviour and unravelling and challenging one’s acceptance at the time)
Can I formulate some self talk for avoidance of the habitual processes around preparing and eating food?
Can I find some mental support and encouragement?
Where can I find this support and how can I reciprocate? (Thank you card, flowers, etc, review, feedback or acknowledgement)
Do I have the necessary materials to log my progress? (Chart, pencil & paper, tablet etc) 43hrs @ 1/04/2026 12.50 pm…….. after 24 hrs….autophagy state…..
Do I have marked containers and drinking vessels available for measuring the approximate 2-3 litres daily water intake? ( I found it useful to use each cup only once and line them up on the bench to see how I was doing)
Am I going to forgive myself for the one coffee with milk during fasting, when just black coffee is allowed? (Yes, I am)
Exercise.
Think: Burning belly fat.
Sacral pulsing/rocking.
Walking.
Stretching.
Aerobic exercise of choice.
Kitchen work:
Filter water for drinking and making black tea/coffee/green tea/herb tea of choice.
Source and prepare fruit for juicing. This could involve a bit of trekking and climbing trees.
Waste disposal/composting. Digging fruit and vegetable scraps into the soil is perhaps the most meditative form of exercise.
If no garden is available, layer scraps into bucket with lid or ice cream containers etc. with shredded newsprint, leaves etc. (No onion or garlic as it stinks, burn.) Donate compostables to local council or garden project.
Resting.
Be prepared for sudden loss of energy as the body is used to having fuel to burn. Rest when feeling exhausted. A ten minute power nap will restore energy. :)
Medications
Have some dispirin or aspirin in you kit just in case of headache
Feedback
All encouragement accepted thank you!
Happy fasting.
3 Day Fast……72 hrs

No comments:
Post a Comment