Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Liberal white bitch


9/1/2025 6.44am ©∞  ggfx


Kiss my arse I’m a liberal white

Got my point of view & I hold on tight

There’s plenty to do everyday and night

 And I won’t give in & I’m always right becos

                                            reasons

                                   are in season

                                   I like pleasin’

     all the people I been told to kiss

  all the times when I was known to miss

a week, a month a Paris trip,

a year’s amnesia onboard ship so


Kiss my arse I’m a liberal white

Got the time of day till you make me fight

I remember then but I needed a fright

Cos my privilege lost  its threads overnight for

                                              reasons

                                          like seasons

                                           are treason

 & if you want a cuddle

 dont mind the puddle

the photograph been cut in half

my mind been bent to love you too

got so laid back & I’m overdue so 


Kiss my arse I’m a liberal white

Got a photograph to my copyright

I signed away all my publishing right

You said, “pub” & I thought I was done for the night bcos

                                                reasons but you weren’t

                                                teasing in fact it was

                                                treason becos

                                                 you had the trick & it

                                                 made me sick

                                                 with your O’Connor schtick

                                                  & your Cohen lick

                                                  with that tasing stick

                                                  Oh mr mcskimming

                                                  my thoughts are brimming

                                                  are you Lyor Cohen?

                                                  are you my worst demon?

                                                 


rastaman

©∞   ggfx



Rastaman a killer

Rasta dread a thrilla

autocorrect a pure didact

just don’t react

keep da flow intact

no disrespect

no disrespect

no diss no diss

no disrespect…


                                                  

                



                                        

                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment