Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 I Kid you not

04/09/2025

@9.51am

©∞

‘I kid you not,’ the copy said,

‘E hoa,’ etc, ’tis on your head-

should children read before it’s bed

and learn they’re baby goats instead?’


‘I kid you not,’ the teacher laughed,

‘It’s written in each paragraph,’

she’s nearly right, well, several times

the epithet is on the lines


between the globohomo  sketch

which honestly would make one retch;

they’re lines of slop, I kinda think,

an artificial waste of ink


when poets and painters, languishing,

could be consulted, not a thing.



Fingers of fiction

30/08/2025

12.02pm

©∞

I’m not pointing any fingers as there are too many instances

Where I write a song and then some ‘megastar’ surfaces

I live on the skids and they mainly become billionaires

Because I had a stalking team take me on unawares

They impersonate humans and jump around the universe

They’re all so unassuming & charming, could not be worse

They all talk in code & divide time like underwears which

Ride up your crack and catch you on the stairs

             My fingers are cold and my

             Brain has been rolled just like

             My Pappa told me would happen

             If I hit the road with no

             Mind for the stoat and the

             Weasel of copyright crappen

The programmed fingers of fate pointed at my profile when

My Pappa laboured long, long hours at his mahogany writing desk again 

My mother made us love and bread and inimicable imagination

And I learned to dance on the sand dunes where the wind gave invitation

               Now who follows me it is

               So plain to see because

               Copyright glee is her fancy

               She dances in red with a 

               Mike at her head as she

               Dribbles for bread and romancey fictions. (Not a swallow but…)


https://rumble.com/v6s0f9x-2020-moderna-patent-nanobots-developed-in-israel-release-toxins-and-harvest.html




No comments:

Post a Comment