Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 Big Parasite

28/03/2026

5.09pm

©©§ggfx


Humiliation station

Obsession of the nation

Try filming this

Why take the piss

If all your bliss

Is causing real harm?

Humiliation station

the line is dead vibration

Oh on the phone

He filmed alone

& pulled a bone

by causing pain.

her head ’s his altercation

pretending indignation

His mixed up mind

was undefined

and misaligned

by antisocial media….

30/03/2026 6.30pm

Big parasite

Got me in the night

I saw the pictures and I felt really ill

Because the doctors say there’s nothing they can do for a pill

Big parasite

Had a hell of a fright

Over and over I been asking what’s this?

Somehow I got fucked without even a kiss

Big parasite


Redcar

28/03/2026

©©©§ggfx


Redcar you got a piece of me

from Chiral AI who is he?

I spiral down like gravity

Redcar


Redcar I saw you in the drive

Redcar you know I’m still alive

Redcar no copyright, no jive

Redcar


Can you hear me singing in your brain

when the algorithm’s just insane

there’s a chipped up version of my pain

Redcar………

Can you hear me in the melody

that’s so clear and perfect can’t you see

I fulfill the new conspiracy??

Redcar


Aha aha


I been tracked and traced a thousand times

& my blacked out name defies the crimes

of a million mixed up pensive chimes

Redcar


Now I’ve checked the oil, it was not there

‘cos electric vehicles have no hair

they just buzz around without a care,

Redcar


& self driving gives no f*ck for you

just adjust the screen & good luck to you

in a fever dream they turned the screw

Redcar

No comments:

Post a Comment